Values to Developers
- Ready-to-use docker images
- Domain specific software stacks provided as docker images ready to pull, and Dockerfiles for customization
- FFmpeg/GStreamer high-level software
- Building blocks you already familiar with, unified under well-known frameworks, for quick app development.
- Optimized software, add HW acceleration easily
- Develop with optimized software with easy switching to hardware acceleration by changing docker layers.
- E2E tested and patched
- We have done the hard work to ensure the software works end to end.
- E2E sample for innovation
- Many samples to showcase what is possible and use the software stacks we provide.
- Open recipes for non-docker apps
- Not ready to adopt docker? Dockerfiles shows all the ingredients and secretes. Read our open recipe book.
Want to get started coding right away? Visit the Documents section to find developer focused technical documentation and samples.
- Intel Developer YouTube Video: Introducing Open Visual Cloud
- Intel Blog: Open Source Spurs Visual Cloud Innovation
- Intel Blog: Open Visual Cloud Accelerates Innovation for Visual Cloud Services
- Intel Blog: Content Delivery Networks Evolve in a New Era of Storytelling
- Netflix Blog: Introducing SVT-AV1: a scalable open-source AV1 framework
- Chip Chat Podcast: Visual Cloud: Why focusing on Media is not sufficient
- Chip Chat Podcast: Visual Cloud at NAB 2019: Intel continues to drive innovation in Visual Cloud
- White Paper: Rethinking Visual Cloud Services for Evolving Media
- SVT White Paper- Scalable Video Technology for the Visual Cloud with AWS.
- SVT White Paper - Scalable Video Technology for the Visual Cloud with Azure