*** This is a developer preview release of pre-alpha quality. It is buggy and not highly optimized. You have been warned. ***
- Battery level enforced for OTA updates
- WiFi 802.11N now supported
- PPP over PPTP/L2TP enabled for VPN support
- OTA Software update enabled for OS (NOT for BIOS or FW)
- Kernel messages no longer interleave with iago installer console output
- Kernel panic dumps are now available in Android’s dropbox across panic reboots for easy debugging
Full source-level Changelog:
Android-IA only supports booting on UEFI mode. To boot the installer, you must turn on UEFI boot through your BIOS menus. After downloading, please refer to the Quick Start for instructions on getting started with Android-IA.
The source code for this release is available by syncing the manifest branch
release/android-4.2.2_r1-ia3. More details on working with repo, manifests, and source code are available on the Developers page.