OVC 20.10 release
OVC 20.10 released - https://github.com/OpenVisualCloud
Upgrade Smart City Public Sample
- Upgraded the v20.10 Open Visual Cloud software stack, with Intel(R) OpenVINO(TM) Toolkit v2021.1.
- Rearchitected the cloud/edge services to use cloud/edge gateways.
- Support Realtime camera preview utilizing the WebRTC toolkit.
SVT VP9 v0.3
- upgraded to support New SDL.
- Fixed Nonstandard frame size resolution
New Intel(R) Media Streaming Library for ST 2110 (Private)
Media Streaming Library is solution based on DPDK prepared for transmitting and receiving raw video.
Raw video RTP(real time protocol) is based on the SMPTE ST 2110-21 protocol.
This solution are able to process high quality, full HD stream, without encoding
- Transmit/Receive Raw Video Frames in HD-SDI format (Pixel format: YUV 4:2:2 10bit)
- Handling standard TCP/IP stack packets
- Support for 10/25/40/100 Gb/s Gigabit Ethernet
- Network communication based on DPDK (supported version 20.02)