Open Visual Cloud July - December 2019 Updates
Media and Analytics Software Stack Images: v19.11
- About 75 Docker* images uploaded to dockerhub for immediate pull and use: https://hub.docker.com/search/?q=openvisualcloud&type=image.
- Intel VCAC-A setup scripts and detailed documentation.
- Updated FFmpeg analytics to v0.3 and GStreamer* analytics to v0.6.1. Both of them work with OpenVino™ toolkit 2019 R3.
(New) Intel VCAC-A Driver and System Software: vR3
- First open source release of the full Intel VCAC-A drivers and system software.
- Supported Mac* OS X.
- Supported YUV422 and YUV444 10-bits.
- Fixed wrong bitstream indication for conformance to MainRext.
- Fixed integer wrap-around in fillerBytes for CBR VBV.
- Long list of exciting features too long to be included in this blog. Please see the link for details.
- Upgraded NGINX and the NGINX-FLV module.
- Sample cleanup.
- Added the emotion and face detection use cases.
- Supported INT8 models.
- UI updated to add a benchmark mode.
- Supported Intel VCAC-A analytics acceleration.
- Fully developed: the traffic management/planning features, including camera discovery, person-vehicle-bike detection analytics, search and summarization. Support Intel VCAC-A analytics acceleration.
- In active development is the stadium management/planning features, including people-counting, queue-counting and crowd-counting.
- Supported DirectX* 9, 10, 12 and Vulcan* apps.
- Supported Gamepad* and 32-bit apps.
- Improved latency and performance.