Submitted by Samuel Ortiz, updated on 27 Jul 2010 - 12:03
ConnMan 0.55 was just released with the following goodies:
- 3G roaming status tracking: ConnMan knows whether the user is on his home network or not.
- Statistics related work from Daniel Wagner: We now have extended and persistent (saved to disk) data statistics per service. Daniel is currently working on splitting those statistics between home and roaming ones.
- Initial DHCP-lib merge: This is our internal DHCP library based on the busysbox dhcp implementation.
- DHCP-lib based plugin: Unconditionally built dhcp plugin based on DHCP-lib. ConnMan can run without the udhcp and dhclient plugins.
- Initial tethering work.
- udhcp plugin fix.
- Nameserver host routes: A host route is added for every non local nameserver.
- Proper TODO list addition.
- Bug fixes: 3384, 3787, 3897, dhclient crash on release path, VPN regression introduced by the nameserver host route code.