ConnMan 1.24 was released Saturday, June 7th, 2014
ConnMan 1.24 is a bug fix only release. The most important issue fixed is name lookups using only the host name with ConnMan appending the domain; a long standing error when receiving the response and removing the domain part has finally been corrected. With a few crash bugs also fixed, we recommend everybody to upgrade.
Issues fixed in this release in no particular order are:
- Fix name server responses to queries without domain part (Jukka Rissanen)
- Fix regression when replying to the application requesting a service to be connected (Patrik Flykt)
- Various DHCPv4 fixes including properly handling automatic retry of lease acquisition if lease is lost (Patrik Flykt)
- Properly handle D-Bus pending calls to wpa_supplicant and cancel WiFi autoscan when removing a WiFi device (Hannu Mallat) in addition to various smaller fixes (Tomasz Bursztyka, Eduardo Abinader)
- Ignore slave devices, e.g. devices that belong to a bonding interface (Justin Maggard)
- Require dbus.socket in the systemd unit file (Marko Saukko)
Thanks for all the hard bugfixing work to Chengyi Zhao, Eduardo Abinader, Hannu Mallat, Jukka Rissanen, Justin Maggard, Marcel Holtmann, Marko Saukko, Patrik Flykt, Tomasz Bursztyka, OpenBossa, Jolla and Intel.
ConnMan 1.24 can be downloaded from:
ConnMan is available via git at:
Web interface to the git repository: