ConnMan 1.28 was released Sunday, February 1st, 2015.
Upgrading ConnMan is strongly encouraged as this release fixes an issue with DHCPv6 retransmission timer calculation that causes system load to jump to 100%. In addition, all WiFi P2P issues encountered with Miracast have been addressed thanks to persistent reporting and fixing by Jussi Kukkonen, Tomasz Bursztyka and Jukka Rissanen.
ConnMan no longer hands off foreground autoscanning to wpa_supplicant as it causes issues when finding hidden WiFi networks. As a result, the previously recommended build time option has be removed from the documentation. wpa_supplicant can still be built with autoscan enabled but as ConnMan no longer enables it run time the issue is mitigated.
Other changes and fixes include:
- Several fixes for handling IPv6 contexts via oFono (Pasi Sjöholm)
- Fix memory deallocation in exit code paths (Hannu Mallat)
- Use OPEN auth_alg for wpa_supplicant open WiFi networks (Slava Monich)
- A WiFi Access Point with unknown strength now has a proper minimum value which translates to a service 'Strength' property of 30 (Patrik Flykt)
- Fix byte order in DHCP server identifier (Jukka Rissanen)
- Properly cancel an ongoing service connect if the Agent exits (Patrik Flykt)
Thanks for all the hard work and bugfixes go to David Lechner, Hannu Mallat, Jason Abele, Jukka Rissanen, Marcel Holtmann, Pasi Sjöholm, Patrik Flykt, Slava Monich, Tomasz Bursztyka, Aether, Intel and Jolla.
ConnMan 1.28 can be downloaded from:
ConnMan is available via git at:
Web interface to the git repository: