ConnMan 1.29 was released Monday, April 20th, 2015.
With version 1.29 ConnMan now shows Virtual LANs with the ethernet technology. VLAN configuration needs to happen outside ConnMan, and the VLANs follow ethernet Powered and Tethering settings in the Technology API. A big thanks for Marcus Folkesson and Justin Maggard for stepping forward with the implementation.
Other improvements in this release includes:
- Ethernet services will now be properly connected when a cable is plugged in exactly as documented for the Service API. Every ethernet interface with a cable attached will therefore show up as a connected ethernet service (Patrik Flykt).
- Several issues with DHCPv6 fixed, especially with DHCPv6 servers expecting the client to always accept packets on the DHCPV6 client port (Pasi Sjöholm, Jukka Rissanen)
- WiFi passwords are now properly handled and WiFi networks with identical SSIDs to known ones will not cause the passphrase to be removed due to errors (Patrik Flykt)
- Hidden WiFi networks no longer use the last known frequency so that wpa_supplicant is able to find them should they have moved to a different channel (Jukka Rissanen)
- Fixes for systemd startup files (Andreas Oberritter)
Thanks for all the hard work and bugfixes to Andreas Oberritter, Arman Uguray, Chris Hiszpanski, Jukka Rissanen, Justin Maggard, Luiz Augusto von Dentz, Marcel Holtmann, Marcus Folkesson, Michael Janssen, Pasi Sjöholm, Patrik Flykt, Philip Withnall, Slava Monich, Szymon Janc, Tomáš Čech, Vinicius Costa Gomes, Intel and Jolla.
ConnMan 1.29 can be downloaded from:
ConnMan is available via git at:
Web interface to the git repository: