All Things Open
Intel is proud to be a Gold Sponsor at this year's All Things Open at the Raleigh Convention Center in Raleigh, North Carolina, October 23-24, 2017. Please come visit us in Booth #20!
"All Things Open is the largest "open" technology event on the East Coast of the U.S. The fifth year of All Things will again feature some of the top technologists and decision makers, as well as nearly ever major technology company in the county, to discuss the topics of open source, open technology, and the open web in the enterprise. The two days will feature traditional session talks and keynotes from some of the most well known experts and thought leaders in the open space today."
Intel @ All Things Open
- Come join us at booth #21 to learn about our IoT Edge Services-to-Cloud demo!
- Take a survey at our booth to be entered in a drawing for a chance to win one of two MinnowBoard Turbots.
- Visit our table at the RIoT Hardware & IoT Showcase on Monday, Oct. 23rd to learn about our MinnowBoard family!
- Stop by the Intel-sponsored Internet Lounge on the 3rd Floor behind the registration desk for a chance to relax, charge up and grab one our free giveaways!
- IoT Edge Services-to-Cloud - Visitors will have the opportunity to see and learn through working examples of IoT to cloud solutions demonstrating a selection of Open Source development tools and software services. IoT and cloud experts will be on hand to share a solution architecture that includes dynamic orchestration of highly-available IoT services with Kubernetes running at the edge and in the cloud. The Open Connectivity Foundation (OCF) and IoTivity open-source project provide the foundational framework that enables device to device communication and the IoT REST API Server extends its reach to the cloud services.
Monday, Oct. 23
- 2:30 PM - "Maintainers Don't Scale" - Daniel Vetter
- 3:30 PM - "Platform for a Connected World" - Scott Doenecke
Tuesday, Oct 24
- 12:15 PM - "MinnowBoard Overview" - Ulf Hofemeier