GraphBuilder is an open source project where all development is done in the open via our mailing lists and the GitHub repository. We encourage you to let us know what you think, submit bugs, and send us your patches!
Please carefully review our 01.org Participation Guidelines before contributing.
- Discussions occur on the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
- Subscribe to the list at https://lists.01.org/mailman/listinfo/graphbuilder
- Archives are found at http://lists.01.org/pipermail/graphbuilder/
The development graphbuilder git repositories are hosted at GitHub.
Version 2.0 (newest version)
- URL: https://github.com/01org/graphbuilder
- HTTP: https://github.com/01org/graphbuilder.git
- GIT-readonly: git://github.com/01org/graphbuilder.git
Note: We will not use any of the integrate, merge, or tracking functions of GitHub, so please continue to use the provided lists.
- When you discover a problem or want to request a new feature, you can file an issue on GitHub.
Clone our github repositories and send pull requests! Code speaks louder than words.
When you are ready to send code using github.com pull requests, please follow these guidelines:
- The 01.org Git guidelines.
- Prefix commit summary with "[component]".
- If fixing a bug, add "Fix [bug #]:" before the summary but after the component.
- Follow the standard git guidelines on commit message formatting, specifically:
- Begin the commit message with a single short (less than 50 character) line summarizing the change.
- Follow this with a blank line and then a more thorough description.
- Keep the body of the commit message less than 80 characters.
- Follow the Branching Strategy and Forking Guide.
Finally, remember to sign your code, using our Signed-off-by process.