DPTF is a dual licensed open source project where development is done both internally and externally. Our GitHub respository contains the latest versions we have available. We encourage you to use DPTF, let us know what you think, submit bugs and send us your patches!
Please carefully review our 01.org Participation Guidelines before contributing to DPTF.
- Discussions about DPTF occur on the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.
- Subscribe to the list at https://lists.01.org/mailman/listinfo/dptf
- Archives can be found at http://lists.01.org/pipermail/dptf
The development of DPTF is hosted between an internal SCM and the GitHub repositories at:
- URL: https://github.com/01org/dptf
- HTTP: https://github.com/01org/dptf.git
- GIT-readonly: git://github.com/01org/dptf.git
- NOTE: We will not use any of the integrate, merge, or tracking features of GitHub. Please continue to use the provided mailing lists.
When discovered, should be sent over the mailing list for all the work upon.
Clone our GitHub repository and send patches! When you are ready to send patches make sure to follow the 01.org GIT guidelines.