This is the original version of Content Hub.
Feature list of this version:
Supports most file formats (PDF, HTML, JPG, MP3, ZIP, etc), even apps/executables.
- Supports single-file or bulk-file upload of content.
- Contains two content spaces.
- “Preloaded Content” which can be populated by the LOEM, reseller, MOE, content publisher, or the factory and cannot be erased or modified by teachers or by device factory reset.
- “My Uploaded Content” which can be populated and managed (including erasure) by teachers.
- Supports IMS content packaging standard.
- Content can be tagged and categorized according to pedagogical structure.
- Content can be organized into lessons.
- Content and lessons can be featured so it’s easier for students to see what is most relevant.
- Teachers can restrict (hide) access to content from students.
- The device’s content management system allows students easy access to content without any complicated login.