Intel® SGX Data Center Attestation Primitives
Attestation is the process of demonstrating that a software executable has been properly instantiated on a platform. Intel® SGX attestation allows a remote party to gain confidence that the intended software is securely running within an enclave on an Intel® SGX enabled platform.
- 1.0 Gold release
- Provide the Quote Verification Library and sample project. Please note this library is only provided in source code in the Intel® SGX DCAP project repo
- Provide the Quote Generation Library and sample project
- Provide the sample project for Platform Provider Library
- Intel® Xeon® E Processor based Server
- Intel® SGX option enabled in BIOS with Flexible Launch Control support
Supported Linux* OS distributions:
- Ubuntu* 16.04 LTS 64-bit Server version
- Ubuntu* 18.04 LTS 64-bit Server version
Note: It is highly recommended to use the listed Linux* OS distributions. Other distributions have not been tested.