IXPDIMM SW is application-level software for configuring and managing Intel DIMMs. It supports functionality to:
- Discover Intel DIMMs.
- View and update the firmware on Intel DIMMs.
- Provision the platform memory configuration.
- Create and delete namespaces.
- Configure data-at-rest security on Intel DIMMs.
- Monitor Intel DIMM health.
- Track performance of Intel DIMMs.
- Debug and troubleshoot Intel DIMMs.
IXPDIMM SW refers to the following interface components:
- An Application Programming Interface (API) library which provides programmatic access to the IXPDMIM SW functionality.
- A Common Information Model (CIM) provider library to expose the IXPDIMM SW functionality as standard CIM objects to plug-in to common information model object managers (CIMOMs).
- A Command Line Interface (CLI) application for configuring and managing Intel DIMMs from the command line.
- A monitor daemon/system service for monitoring the health and status of Intel DIMMs.