XF86-Video-Intel is the 2D accelerated driver for X11 Window System, used on Linux and Unix operating systems.
To understand more about the xf86-video-intel development, and participate in the process, the following are the main guidelines to get started:
- General developers discussions occur on the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.
- Subscribe to the list at http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/intel-gfx.
- Archives are found at http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/intel-gfx/.
- 2D driver developers hang out in #email@example.com.
- When you discover a problem or want to request a new feature, you can file an issue by following the guideline at https://01.org/linuxgraphics/documentation/how-report-bugs-0.
The xf86-video-intel development repository is located at xf86-video-intel repository, and feel free to experiment with it, test the new code and send patches when appropriate! Code speaks louder than words.