Intel Educaiton Content Hub Open Source Portal is now ready for internal test.
The main page of Content Hub portal:
- General description
- Latest download packages
- Contribute links
- Get Started
- Integration Guide, the first page for any engineer who wants to use/learn Content Hub.
- Get Involved
- More contribution links and tutorials for any engineer who wants to contribute to Content Hub. (TBD)
- Blogs and news
- User Manual (TBD)
- function spec for new features (TBD)
- Other development documents (TBD)
- Release package and release notes
Github portal provides:
- Git repo for source code version control, it also provides one way to download .zip packed source code tarball
- Bug Tracker for bug reporting and status management window
- Wiki Page for optional document/discussion platform. (We prefer to use 01.org for document sharing and discussion interface
- Work out one user manual and share it on "Documentation" menu, which may be used to learn the detailed features provided by Content Hub
- Work together with Intel 01.org maintainer to create mailing list and/or IRC messenger, which provide the faster communication between Intel initiators and open community.
- Work out function specs for new features