NumaTOP is an open source project. We would like to invite comments and reviews of the current capabilities and the code. We'd love your suggestions for new features, as well. We encourage you to submit bugs and send us your patches.
Please carefully review our 01.org Participation Guidelines before contributing to NumaTOP.
- Discussions about NumaTOP occur on the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.
- Subscribe to the mailing list at https://lists.01.org/mailman/listinfo/numatop.
- Archives are found at http://lists.01.org/pipermail/numatop.
- URL: https://github.com/01org/numatop
- HTTP: https://github.com/01org/numatop.git
- Git Read-Only: email@example.com:01org/numatop.git
Note: We will not use any of the integrate, merge, or tracking functions of GitHub, so please continue to use the provided lists.
Bugs and New features
When you discover a problem or want to request a new feature, please post those on the mailing list.
Clone our github repository and send patches! Code speaks louder than words. When you are ready to send patches:
- Follow the 01.org GIT guidelines.
Currently, NumaTOP supports only English.