This project provides: A cloud management tool software development kit (SDK) source code and binaries
The value of the OpenAttestation project
This project provides an SDK to create cloud management tools. These tools are capable of establishing the hosts’ integrity information by remotely retrieving and verifying integrity with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) quotes. OpenStack and oVirt both use OpenAttestation.
Key features include:
- Support for major Linux host operating systems
- PCR-based report schema and policy rules
- RESTful based Query API
- Reference web portal/GUI implementation
- Historical PCRs data tracking/comparison
- Whitelist management
- Flexible access control to attestation server
- Supports Tomcat 2-way SSL/TLS for Query APIs
- Hook for ISVs to implement custom access control
Who it’s for
This toolkit is available for cloud distributing OEMs, operating system vendors, and system builders. OpenAttestation is used by OpenStack, oVirt, Fedora, Ubuntu, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
This project is distributed under the BSD license.
About Intel involvement
These open source optimizations are used in servers featuring Intel® Atom™ processors, Intel® Xeon® processors, and Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors.