WHAT IS INTEL® SECL - DC
Intel® SecL - DC is a set of building blocks that discover, attest, and utilize Intel security features, to enable critical cloud security and confidential computing use-cases. The building blocks provide a consistent set of APIs for easy integration with cloud management software, and security monitoring and enforcement tools. Intel® SecL - DC libraries will be the delivery mechanism for all future Intel Data Center security software components.
INTEL® SECL - DC V2.2 GA RELEASE (NEW!)
- Micro services-based model to expose and use Intel security features.
- Built for cloud scale with the ability to deploy as containerized components.
- Extensible to include any future security use-cases and technologies.
- Current version supports RHEL*, Microsoft* Datacenter Server, and VMWare* vSphere.
- Enables Cloud security use cases including but not limited to resiliency, integrity assurance, data protection and sovereignty
- Extensions part of standard OpenStack* starting with release ‘R’, Docker* and Kubernetes*.
- Easy to automate deployment, provisioning, and management of trusted flavors/configurations.
INTEL DATA CENTER SECURITY STRATEGY
INTEL® SECL - DC INTEGRATED USAGES
INTEL® SECL - DC COMPONENTS
INTEL® SECL - DC DEPLOYMENT ARCHITECTURE
ABOUT INTEL INVOLVEMENT
Intel is the leading contributor and maintainer of Intel® SecL - DC, which leverages Intel processors with Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (Intel® TXT) and other upcoming technologies in its platform to provide the next generation attestation solution that can be used in private and public clouds.