Welcome to the Open Visual Cloud Documentation page!
Welcome to the Open Visual Cloud Documents page. We have created a large library of developer focused documentation on our Github Wiki pages.
New to the Open Visual Cloud and want to learn more and get started? This is your first step! Visit the Wiki page and view our developer documentation. The Dockefiles contain FFmpeg and Gstreamer frameworks and include SVT-AV1, SVT-HEVC and SVT-VP9 https://github.com/OpenVisualCloud/Dockerfiles/wiki
Once you get a good understanding of building your Open Visual Cloud software stack using Dockerfiles, make sure to visit the Wiki pages of our other Open Visual Cloud sample applications.
For those developers interested in details about SVT-AV1 Documentation section on Github
For a full list of dockerhub images, see here:
- Intel Developer YouTube Video: Introducing Open Visual Cloud
- Intel Blog: Open Source Spurs Visual Cloud Innovation
- Intel Blog: Open Visual Cloud Accelerates Innovation for Visual Cloud Services
- Intel Blog: Content Delivery Networks Evolve in a New Era of Storytelling
- Netflix Blog: Introducing SVT-AV1: a scalable open-source AV1 framework
- Chip Chat Podcast: Visual Cloud: Why focusing on Media is not sufficient
- Chip Chat Podcast: Visual Cloud at NAB 2019: Intel continues to drive innovation in Visual Cloud
- White Paper: Rethinking Visual Cloud Services for Evolving Media
- SVT White Paper- Scalable Video Technology for the Visual Cloud with AWS.
- SVT White Paper - Scalable Video Technology for the Visual Cloud with Azure