Dockerfiles Master List
Here you will find links to all our Docker files for both Reference Pipelines as well as the components needed for your project or custom pipeline. This list is constantly updating, so please check back often.
Dockers - Setup
To find out more about using Docker and the Dockerfiles to build Open Visual Cloud pipelines, visit the Get Started with Docker page.
Reference Pipelines - Master List
Reference pipelines are provided to serve as a starting point for end-to-end Open Visual Cloud service creation and innovation, with everything needed to build these sample services. As new reference pipelines are developed, they will be included here.
Content Delivery Network (CDN) - Transcode Sample
Media transcoding is a key function for live video broadcasting, streaming, and video on demand use cases in a CDN network. The CDN Transcode sample (not a finished product) provides a reference pipeline to build an out-of-box 1:N CDN streaming transcode service example.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) - Transcode Sample GitHub Repo
- CDN Getting Started Guide on GitHub
- CDN Transcode E2E Sample Reference Architecture on GitHub
- Tutorial: Build and Run the Transcode Sample on public cloud or local machine
VIDEO CONFERENCING SAMPLE
The video conferencing sample implements a web meeting demo based on Open WebRTC Toolkit (OWT) media server and client SDK, which fully demonstrates OWT media streaming and processing features in both mix and forward modes. It also provides basic conferencing actions like screen sharing, instant messaging, and meeting control in web UI.
SMART CITY TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SAMPLE
The smart city traffic management reference pipeline shows how the integration of the various media building blocks, including SVT, with analytics powered by the OpenVINO™ Toolkit for smart city use cases including street-corner traffic control (city planning) as starting point. This sample (not a finished product) can be referenced by developers to ease application development challenges. It enables real time analytics of live video feeds from IP cameras.
- Smart City traffic management sample - GitHub download
- Smart City traffic management sample - GitHub ReadMe
- Tutorial - Build and Run the Smart City Traffic Management Sample on public cloud or local machine
Intelligent Ad-Insertion Sample
- Intelligent Ad-insertion Sample - GitHub download
- Intelligent Ad-insertion Sample - GitHub ReadMe
- Tutorial - Build and Run the AD Insertion Sample on public cloud or local machine
Cloud Gaming For Windows Sample
Available Dockerfiles - Master List
In addition to the end-to-end reference pipelines above, several other Dockerfile packages are provided offering just the components needed for your project or custom pipeline. Updates will be provided here on a regular basis.
- FFmpeg: image optimized for media creation and delivery. Included codecs: aac, mp3, opus, ogg, vorbis, x264, x265, vp8/9, av1 and SVT-HEVC. Optimized SW and HW accelerated encode plugins for supported Intel HW are provided.
- GStreamer: image optimized for media creation and delivery, typically most common with streaming applications. Included are the base, good, bad, ugly and libav set of plugins. Optimized SW and HW accelerated encode plugins for supported Intel HW are provided.
- DLDT+FFmpeg: image optimized for media analytics. The FFmpeg image is included. The inferencing engine and object tracking plugins are also included.
- DLDT+GStreamer: image optimized for media analytics. The GStreamer image is included. The inferencing engine and object tracking plugins are also included.
- FFmpeg+GStreamer (Dev): This package contains the FFmpeg + GStreamer + C++ development files. Also included is the model optimizer to for importing and optimizing existing DL models from TensorFlow* or other supported frameworks.
- NGINX+RTMP: image optimized for web hosting and caching. Based on FFmpeg, this package includes NGINX* with RTMP support for DASH and HLS streaming.
- ospray: image optimized for ray tracing on Intel® Xeon® processors. Intel® OSPRay ray tracing engine and examples are provided.
- ospray+OpenImageIO+mpi: image optimized for ray tracing on Intel® Xeon® processors. This packages provides the Intel® OSPRay ray tracing engine with examples (which require OpenImageIO) and multi-host connection via MPI.