Open Visual Cloud Pipelines
Reference Pipelines Available
Reference pipelines are provided to serve as a starting point for end-to-end Open Visual Cloud service creation and innovation, with everything needed to build these sample services. As new reference pipelines are developed, they will be included here.
Content Delivery Network (CDN) - Transcode Sample
Media transcoding is a key function for live video broadcasting, streaming, and video on demand use cases in a CDN network. The CDN Transcode sample (not a finished product) provides a reference pipeline to build an out-of-box 1:N CDN streaming transcode service example.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) - Transcode Sample GitHub Repo
- Tutorials and developer documentation - Transcode Sample Github Wiki
Video Conferencing Sample
The video conferencing sample (not a finished product) implements a web meeting demo based on Open WebRTC Toolkit (OWT) media server and client SDK, which fully demonstrates OWT media processing features in both mix and forward modes. It also provides basic conferencing actions like screen sharing, instant messaging, and meeting control in web UI.
- Video Conferencing Sample - GitHub download
- Tutorials and developer documentation - Video Conferencing Sample Github Wiki
Smart City: Traffic Management scenario
The smart city traffic management reference pipeline shows how the integration of the various media building blocks, including SVT, with analytics powered by the OpenVINO™ Toolkit for smart city use cases including street-corner traffic control (city planning) as starting point. This sample (not a finished product) can be referenced by developers to ease application development challenges. It enables real time analytics of live video feeds from IP cameras.
- Smart City Traffic Management Sample - GitHub download
- Smart City Traffic Management Scenario Document
- Tutorials and developer documentation - Smart City Traffic Management Sample Github Wiki
Smart City: Stadium Scenario
The smart stadium scenario focuses on different counting techniques, including entrance people counting, service-point queue counting, and stadium seating zone crowd counting. Each use case implemented different GVA plugin (Gstreamer Video Analytics plugin), IR models from OpenVino Pre-Trained Models and custom transform to suit for different counting requirement.
Intelligent Ad-Insertion Sample
- Intelligent Ad-insertion Sample - GitHub download
- Tutorials and developer documentation - Ad Insertion Sample Github Wiki
Cloud Gaming For Windows Sample
IMMERSIVE VIDEO SAMPLE
Additional related dockerfiles
OWT (Open WebRTC Toolkit)
For a full list of available pipelines and how to use them, visit our Pipeline Master List page.
Open Visual Cloud Services