As the complexity of applications continues to grow, systems need more and more computational resources for workloads, including cryptography and data compression.
The drivers and patches offered here assist application developers to take advantage of Intel® QuickAssist Integrated Acceleration offered with Intel processor-based platforms.
Technical Collaterals: Applies to all Intel® QuickAssist Technology Products
- Intel® QuickAssist Technology and OpenSSL-1.1.0: Performance
- Accelerate the Exploration of the Value of Genomic Data with Intel® QuickAssist Technology
- Intel® QuickAssist Technology: Using Adler-32 Checksum and CRC32 Hash to Ensure Data Compression Integrity
- Case Study: Working Together to Build a High Efficiency CDN System for HTTPS
- Intel® IPsec Acceleration
- Accelerating HAProxy with Intel® QuickAssist Technology
- Exploring Intel® QuickAssist Technology on MX Series Blade Servers (link to Dell*)
- Case Study: Carestream Delivers Fast Access to Clinical Imaging from the Cloud
Technical Collaterals: Applies to QAT1.7 Products: Intel® C62x Chipset, Intel® Atom™ C3000 Processor Product Family, Intel® Xeon® Processor D Family
Technical Collaterals: Applies to Intel® Communication Chipset 8925 to 8955 Series
Technical Collaterals: Applies to Intel® Communications Chipset 8900 to 8920 Series
Technical Collaterals: Applies to Intel® Atom™ Processor C2000 Product Family for Communications Infrastructure