PowerTOP v2.1 Release
We are pleased to announce the release of PowerTOP v2.1 which concludes a minor release.
- Added Transifex project integration
- Added localization of the UI with 9 languages in progress and active
- Support for cores without P-states
- Support for Intel GPU statistics
- PowerTOP manual page added
- Added an option to specify workload to run during measurement
- Add an option to suppress output to the terminal
- Added more ARM support assets
- Synced Traceevent library from the kernel tree for better event parsing
- Bug fixes and clean ups
- Discussions about PowerTOP occur on the PowerTOP@lists.01.org mailing list
- Subscribe to the list at https://lists.01.org/mailman/listinfo/powertop
- Archives are found at http://lists.01.org/pipermail/powertop
The development PowerTOP git repositories are hosted at GitHub.
- URL: https://github.com/fenrus75/powertop
- HTTP: https://github.com/fenrus75/powertop.git
- GIT-readonly: git://github.com/fenrus75/powertop.git
Note: We will not use any of the integrate, merge, or tracking functions of GitHub, so please continue to use the provided lists.
- Transifex URL: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/PowerTOP/