The Smart Retail Solution, in combination with Celadon in Container, supports the creation of standardized, scalable, and flexible solutions for a variety of retail use cases, including real time customized advertisements and enhanced inventory management. Using CiC, retailers can expect to:
- Accelerate deployment. CiC helps speed time to market by reducing the effort needed to deploy. Also, CiC provides a robust way to switch or upgrade software, firmware, and workloads on digital displays and consoles.
- Reduce costs. CiC consolidates operations by enabling retailers to run Android in a container directly on the gateway, eliminating the need for additional devices.
- Maintain reliable operations: CiC provides a ready-to-use, end-to-end solution based on continuously supported Intel technology.
- Avoid missed sales. Retailers can more accurately quantify inventory, and avoid lost sales due to unstocked or misplaced items.
- Enhance experiences. Efficient analytics drive greater understanding of customer preferences based on in-store behaviors, thereby allowing retailers the capability to provide personalized marketing.
Retailers wanting to generate customer insights to improve the in-store experience should download the Smart Retail solution brief, explore getting started with Celadon, or contact the Project Celadon Team.