Please carefully review our 01.org Participation Guidelines before contributing.
- When you discover a problem or want to request a new feature, you can file an issue at https://github.com/otcshare/automotive-message-broker/issues
Clone our github repositories and send pull requests! Code speaks louder than words.
Separate repositories are maintained for each component under the Automotive Message Broker project.
- Automotive Message Broker on GitHub
- GhostCluster - Html5 Gauge Cluster
- GoCluster - Qt/QML Gauge Cluster
When you are ready to send code using github.com pull requests, please follow these guidelines:
- The 01.org Git guidelines
- Prefix commit summary with " "
- If fixing a bug, add "Fix : " before the summary but after the component
- Follow the standard git guidelines on commit message formatting, specifically:
- Begin the commit message with a single short (less than 50 character) line summarizing the change
- Follow this with a blank line and then a more thorough description.
- Keep the body of the commit message less than 80 characters
Finally, remember to please sign your code using our Signed-off-by process.