Linux NFC is an open source project where all of our development is done in the open in our mailing lists and kernel.org repositories.
- The 01.org Git guidelines
- Prefix commit summary with "[PATCH] "
- Follow the standard git guidelines on commit message formatting, specifically:
- Begin the commit message with a single short (less than 50 character) line summarizing the change
- Follow this with a blank line and then a more thorough description.
- Keep the body of the commit message less than 80 characters
- Discussions occur on the email@example.com mailing list.
- Subscribe to the list at https://lists.01.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-nfc.
- Archives are found at http://lists.01.org/pipermail/linux-nfc.
- NFC kernel and userspace bugs can be reported here: https://01.org/jira/browse/NFC
- The developers hang out in #firstname.lastname@example.org.