Open Visual Cloud Pipelines
Reference Pipelines Available
Reference pipelines are provided to serve as a starting point for end-to-end Open Visual Cloud service creation and innovation, with everything needed to build these sample services. As new reference pipelines are developed, they will be included here.
Content Delivery Network (CDN) - Transcode Sample
Media transcoding is a key function for live video broadcasting, streaming, and video on demand use cases in a CDN network. The CDN Transcode sample (not a finished product) provides a reference pipeline to build an out-of-box 1:N CDN streaming transcode service example.
- Content Delivery Network (CDN) - Transcode Sample GitHub Repo
- Tutorial: Build and Run the Transcode Sample on public cloud or local machine
Video Conferencing Sample
The video conferencing sample (not a finished product) implements a web meeting demo based on Open WebRTC Toolkit (OWT) media server and client SDK, which fully demonstrates OWT media processing features in both mix and forward modes. It also provides basic conferencing actions like screen sharing, instant messaging, and meeting control in web UI.
- Video Conferencing Sample - GitHub download
- Tutorial - Build and Run the Video Conference Sample ofn public cloud or local machine
Smart City Traffic Management Sample
The smart city traffic management reference pipeline shows how the integration of the various media building blocks, including SVT, with analytics powered by the OpenVINO™ Toolkit for smart city use cases including street-corner traffic control (city planning) as starting point. This sample (not a finished product) can be referenced by developers to ease application development challenges. It enables real time analytics of live video feeds from IP cameras.
- Smart City Traffic Management Sample - GitHub download
- Tutorial - Build and Run the Smart City Traffic Management Sample
Intelligent Ad-Insertion Sample
- Intelligent Ad-insertion Sample - GitHub download
- Tutorial - Build and Run the AD Insertion Sample on public cloud or local machine
Cloud Gaming For Windows Sample
Additional related dockerfiles
OWT (Open WebRTC Toolkit)
For a full list of available pipelines and how to use them, visit our Pipeline Master List page.
Open Visual Cloud Services