PowerTop is an open source project where all of our development is done in the open in our mailing lists and github respository. We encourage you to use PowerTop, let us know what you think, submit bugs and send us your patches!
Please carefully review our 01.org Participation Guidelines before contributing to PowerTop.
- Discussions about PowerTop occur on the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.
- Subscribe to the list at https://lists.01.org/mailman/listinfo/powertop.
- Archives are found at http://lists.01.org/pipermail/powertop.
The development powerTOP git repositories are hosted at GitHub.
- URL: https://github.com/fenrus75/powertop
- HTTP: https://github.com/fenrus75/powertop.git
- GIT-readonly: git://github.com/fenrus75/powertop.git
Note: We will not use any of the integrate, merge, or tracking functions of GitHub, so please continue to use the provided lists.
- When you discover a problem or want to request a new feature, please post those on the mailing list. PowerTOP does not use Pull Request.
- From March 26, 2015 PowerTOP will track all bugs using bugzilla app.devzing.com/powertopbugs/bugzilla Please reffer to that list to contribute solving PowerTOP issues.
Clone our github repository and send patches to the mailing list! PowerTOP does not use Pull Request. Code speaks louder than words.
When you are ready to send patches:
- Check all patches with up to date linux kernel checkpatch.pl script.
- Follow the 01.org Git guidelines
- Transifex URL: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/PowerTOP/
Note: Dates are subject to change. If changes are needed, they will be announced via mailing list and updated here.
- Oct 31th (string freeze)
- Nov 14th (code freeze v2.7)
- Nov 21st (release v2.7)
PowerTOP v2.6 (Done)
- April 4st (string freeze)
- April 18th (code freeze v2.6)
- April 25th (release v2.6)